Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Stroll Through Lush..

Hey Babes!


So I went to a little wonderful place you all might know (ummm you should know :P) called Lush.

(Big Blue Bath Bomb)


So as many of you might of all found out that Lush is discontinuing some of their stuff to make more room for more new and exciting stuff, however I am sad my favorite stuff is going bye bye forever!  like Space girl & Aqua Mirabills! so I decided to go on a little trip.




-Big Blue
-Space Girl
-Phoenix Rising


I've always used Space girl and I've gotten other bubble bars (Ultra Violet) but haven't used Big Blue nor have I tried Phoenix Rising but I am soon looking forward to using it! I know I should of bought more but I wanted to go to ulta and grab some lipsticks but guess what...that didn't happen.



So you can guess where I'm going this weekend.......




yep.....you're welcome Lush (you know I love you all!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Space Girl! Can't believe is getting discontinued! *tears*
    xoxo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete