Monday, July 27, 2015

♥July Birchbox♥

Hey Babes!


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I for a fact did I made new friends and hung out with them it was a blast although it was crazy hot so how to the point where I was exhausted and just napped for the reminder of the Saturday haha, any who! 

So in the beginning of the month I signed up for Birchbox and I use to have back a whiles ago (like 2012) and I loved it so much but I had to discontinue it cause I had those adult things called "Responsibilities" so here we are 3 years later I'm back on it again! lol and this time the boxes are way cuter than the plain ol brown boxes! (high five to those who remember!)




Look at it! Isn't it amazing! :)


July's Box

-Coola SPF 30 Makeup Setting Spray
-Dr Jant+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 46
-Harvey Prince "Hello" Perfume 
-Rusk Hair Care Heatshift Re-Styling Cream
-Stilla look at me liquid lipstick "Bella"

Still haven't really tired all of the stuff yet...I have however tried "hello" and still which I loved! I might actually buy the Hello perfume because it just smells oh so damn good!


Did you guys get anything different or a different color, let me know :)


♥Toodles Noodles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment