Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Let's See Where These 60 Days Take Me...

Hello my lovely Colorful fantastic friends!

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone’s day is going fantastic and awesome! So there is a bit of an update with me, on Monday I started to do a new intense challenge that comes with (additional though) Gastrointestinal clean up system called “Gut.Fix” along with Lifetime’s 60 day challenge.

However that will not be the case for me this year, I’ve started my second challenge round at lifetime fitness (60 Day Challenge) and I’m actually fully sticking to it. Okay let me just say when I first joined LT I automatically got entered in their 60 Day Challenge and I was doing pretty good….UNTIL I got the stomach virus for about a week and half and I couldn’t jump back in it again. Trust me, I tried to get back in the game but my stomach was just not having it.

So here I am again, back at square one…..but two pounds lighter so yay!!!


So with this 30 day program it really really but I mean REALLY resets your habits to square one, with a very strict meal plan meaning on Monday I went grocery shopping and to a better health style. It's definitely change but I am so up for it and I can't wait to see where it takes me. 

Are you working on anything to make a healthier you or have you switched your eating habits?

Stay humble & colorful!

-B 

No comments:

Post a Comment