Saturday, February 18, 2017

Simple Pink/Purple Unicorn Eye Makeup

Hello my colorful lovelies!


Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Last week I completely forgot that I ordered two pallets from Ulta and they came in yesterday which was a complete surprise for me...and come on we both know when you order something and totally forget about it, it's a very pleasant surprise you receive it.


I purchased the Mermaids Forever Pallet and the "Unicorns Unite" pallet, mainly because the boxes were so beautiful and I am someone who LOVE pretty holographic color and anything bright. So these Pallets are from Make-Up Revolution at Ulta and I had heard good reviews on them so for a good price it's pretty good and not to mention the colors are GORGEOUS!


Since I have horrible lighting in my bedroom as well as my whole house ( There is good lighting in some spots of my house...not all of them -___- ) so I wasn't able to do any swatches but I will do that sometime tomorrow. BUT anyways..I thought I'd try to do simple unicorn look...it kinda went pinkish/purpleish look! but hey! it still looked magical.....at least I think it did :P


Come on...it wouldn't be the same without NPH 

I used the following items on mah face!

Primer (face): Rainforest of the Sea mist
Primer(eyes) Smashbox 24 hr coverage
Eyes: Makeup Revolution "Unicorns Unite" pallet
Lashes: Benefit "They're Real" 
Lips: Milani "Automattic Touch"
Face: NYX Matte but not Flat in Olive.

with the final result being.......


Unicorn Sparkle Princess ðŸ‘‘



Hope you guys liked this post, I'm still trying to learn on how to apply eye make up so bare with me ^_^

Stay Humble & Colorful!


No comments:

Post a Comment