Thursday, March 2, 2017

☆ February Favorites ☆

Hello my beautiful lovelies!

Happy Thursday! and I hope your day is going fantastic!  It's finally March and it's crazy how fast time is going by I mean next thing you know it will be Thanksgiving time all over again.

With February come and gone I figured I would do my first favorites of the past month and as well do a least favorites for the month of February and will probably be up for Friday as well as a Review of Makeup Revolution's Luxe lip kit, Mermaids Forever & Unicorns Unite eye shadow pallet.

For last month most of my favorite products were pretty much body and hair products:

-Pixi Skintreats "Hydrating Milky Mist"
-Not your mothers Plump for joy" Hair lifter"
-Not your mothers "whip it up colonizing styling mousse"
-Smashbox 24 hr eyeshadow primer
-Lush's Wiccy Magic Muscles


So let me start with the primer, if you have very unreasonably crazy oily eyelids like yours truly....then please please get this primer! usually when I don't feel like wearing eyeshadow or liner I dab a tiny bit of this on each lid and I have perfectly matte lids for the rest of the day. And when I do have liner or eyeshadow on my shadows don't crease, they don't pool up or "wash" away with the oily.
So for Smashbox's 24 hr eyeshadow primer I give it a 
πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ out of πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„


NOT YOUR MOTHERS Products:

I literally used Not your mothers Whip it up volumizing mousse & Plump for joy  hair lifter almost every other day. Whip it up smells like cinnamon toast crunch and really you don't have to use much product, so it can actually last you a lot longer than what you would expect. As for Plump for Joy It didn't really plump my hair at all It gave very little volume, then again it's very hard for volumizing items to give my hair that "umff" so it might be my hair.

So for Whip it up Mousse I give it
πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ out ofπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Plump for Joy:
      πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ out of πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Pixi Skintreats Hydrating Milky Mist:

Theres no other way to put this....THIS STUFF IS AMAZEBALLS!


After washing and toning your face, you just either add 2 or 3 sprays all over your face let it dry or use a gauze pad and then bam and boom your face stays freaking smooth!....just trust me on this haha.

πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ out ofπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ thousand Unicorns :P

Lush's Wiccy Magic Muscles:

Oh Lush.....just take all my money....Just do it already


to their bath bombs to their shower jellies....you can't really go wrong with Lush πŸ’– . I got their massage bar back in December as a Christmas gift from Michael and this is suppose to help with any achy muscles you might have and it's seriously the best thing ever! usually after an intense workout I use it and hoot mama it is a life saver I feel so relaxed. The smell of cinnamon spices is just amazing!

πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ out ofπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ 


Stay humble and colorful! ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment