Monday, March 20, 2017

Too Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Pallet Review

Hello my lovelies!

Happy Monday! sending you all beautiful colorful vibes today. So a couple of weeks ago I purchased Too Faced "Peanut Butter & Honey" eye shadow pallet and I remember seeing the colors and being so excited for get it and smell it and wear it as well as blending the wonderful colors.



However.....it wasn't what I expected and I was actually so disappointed that the colors did not blend well at all and they faded so quickly, especially the yellow shade. It lasted mostly 1-2 hours and then it faded away. (sorry I don't have any pictures or before or after pics or swatches . and the application itself was difficult and clumpy to apply and don't get me wrong I love all of Too Faced products; however I feel like the eye shadows don't have a strong pigment formula but that's just my opinion.

I'd thought I'd give you what my little review and my opinion of this product. If you got it as well, let me know what you think about it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment