Friday, August 19, 2016

Date Night with A Hint of Purple!

Happy Friday Blogbabes!


Since my last post a lot has been going on, my wonderful Aries came into town and we've been having mini adventures here and there (couldn't do much because it was raining in Austin...Womp womp!)

However we did eat ALOT....I mean alot haha we did have a little night out with my cousin and her family so I decided to play with my make up and then it ended up liking what I created haha. I used my Disney "Cast a Spell Maleficent" beauty book.




Colors used(in order)
-Flame
-Spellbound
-Suded
-Vanish
-Evil Enchantress

Other Products used:
- Wet N Wild Eye Liner pot
-Nyx Color Mascara "Purple"- bottom lashes
-L'oreal Telescopic mascara-Top lashes  
-Nyx Brow pencil



So I usually don't really do eye's besides mascara and the occasional eye liner but I'm trying to widen my horizons to kinda see what all I can do, after all my mom is like a Queen at blending (I will post something with her in it so you can bare witness of the amazing talent that is my mother!). However I thought this was a perfect casual and bold look pretty much for any day.

(Aries & Me)


Let me know what you think of this look & stay tuned for this weekends post from Wizard World Chicago! Have a beautiful day my babes!




No comments:

Post a Comment