Tuesday, May 10, 2016

25 Questions About Le Me

Happy Tuesday my Lovelies!

Even though that I had my blog up for a while now I thought I would do 25 questions that way you guys could know a little more about me ^_^


1. What is your middle name?  Johanna

2. What was your favorite subject at school? Welp I mean school was school half of the time I did not want to be there, BUT I loved Dance and World History!

3. What is your favorite drink? If it's non-alcoholic it would probably be Sweet Tea (The true texan in me) and alcoholic it would have to be Jack & Coke or Pina Coladas


4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Oh man, that would be a tough one, there are so many but I know it's old however it would have to be Coldplay's "Paradise" It has a personal meaning for me which I would say it's always my favorite song but if we had to get technical I would say at the moment moment would be "Never Forget you" Zara Larsson &  MNEK.

5.  What is the last thing you bought? I can't really remember but I'm pretty sure it's going to be "Me Before You" and Urban Decay's Alice Through the Looking Glass palette.

6. What is your Favorite book of all time? There's so many! >.< I would probably have to say The Reader 


7. Favorite Color? Navy Blue

8. Do you have any pets? Yes! a Shorkie (Yorkie/shih-zu) His name is Troy and he's my & Michael's fur child.


9. Favorite Perfume? Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

10. Favorite Vacation? June 2014 me and my family went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and it was amazing!

11. Are you married? Nope! but I am happily taken.

12. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes! I've lived in El Salvador for two years.

13. Do you speak any other languages? Yes, Spanish.

14. Any Siblings? Yep, 4 younger brothers.


15. Favorite Shop? Old Navy & TJ Maxx

16. Favorite Restaurant? Pluckers!!

17. Last time you cried? Tuesday night, when I had to go back to the ER.

18. Favorite Blog? A Beautiful Mess!

19. Favorite Movie? Frida 


20. Favorite Tv Show? Doctor Who or Arrow

21. PC or Mac? Probably Mac

22. What phone do you have? Rose Gold Iphone 6S Plus, this thing is huge!

23. How tall are you? I'm a whopping 5'1!

24. Can you cook? Yes and no >.< 

25. Favorite Make-up product? I would have to say Urban Decay, Benefit & Too Face!




 Toodles Noodles!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment