Thursday, May 12, 2016

♡Hair Boost Caboose ♡

Hello my loves, Happy Thursday!!

Since I can remember I have always had very fair/thin hair, sadly it's genetic and with that being said my hair sometimes just made it look like I had a head full of oil half of the time, oh yeah I forgot to mention I have a oily scalp so my hair gets oily very quickly.

Now one of my amazing friends is a hairdresser and she was the one who hooked it up and got me taking care of my hair a little more, like me having just a little bit more volume. Usually when it come to volume I have a couple of products that I've used and some have not worked so well but there are some that have been amazing products to me!


I live by Lush's "Roots" it's so amazing this product is for those like myself who have fine, thin hair. all you gotta do is apply, massage your scalp and normally what I do is do my tips as well and wait 20 minutes... Now there is sometimes I use Big Sexy Hair's Volumizing Treatment once I was Roots off, all you normally gotta do is just damp your hair apply and comb over wait 5 minutes and then rinse off. 


However sometimes I don't normally do both, there's sometimes I'm in a rush and I don't have 20 minutes to spare which usually is during the week when I have to work, in that instance I just do Big Sexy Hair.; either way both of these products work and they do a fanfreakingtastic job!

When I do use Roots once the 20 minutes are up, rinse out and shampoo as usually!

annnnnnd taaaada!!!



What hair products do you like to give your hair that little ump?




No comments:

Post a Comment