Sunday, May 15, 2016

♡Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Review♡

Hello World and Happy Weekend!!

So before I left to San Francisco last month I was completely out of my Urban Decay Naked and I had just enough (which mean like two or three drops left) I had gotten some samples of my regular naked cause being that I was in SF I know the tax was going to be bonkers so I just thought I'd wait until I got some. Welp when I stepped into Ulta I noticed that UD has new Naked Skin One & Done foundations in six shades; Light, Medium light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark & Deep. 



Which when I saw it and had some applied to my face, it felt amazing! I mean UD original Naked Skin foundation does what it's name hold...it makes your face feel naked which I love, I personally don't like when my face feels cakey and there are some foundations that leave that cakey feeling, but that's for another post :) Well this new One & Done it's very hydrating which is perfect for the summer months...you know since I live in Texas half of the time we don't really have fever...it's more like Summer half of the time hahaha


like I mentioned it's very hydrating and I feel like I'm not really wearing anything BUT I usually apply it after I applied my moisturizer, it last I swear all day of course with primer and Color Corrections it works like a charm! 

Before:


After:



My overall review on Urban Decay's Naked Skin One & Done is....



5 out of 5 Kaleidoscope Unicorn's (I call them that lol that's not their real name)


What's your favorite foundation? Do you like the UD's new foundation?




No comments:

Post a Comment