Thursday, May 12, 2016

♡♡New Reads!♡♡

Herro my loves and happy Wednesday!


I got some amazing awesome new reads! and I'm so excited to get started on these babies!


Actually these are books given to me by Michael's dad, last time I visited he gave me these as a gift and I couldn't be more happy to have an incredible family! so shout out to Dad! ♡♡♡

As a Whovian I love watching as well reading anything Doctor Who! and when I saw this book I was in awe! I looked through the pages and the fairy tales are amazing there's some that our traditional fairy tales like cinderella and the three blind mice but think about all the fairy tales you heard/read when you were a kid but with a Who plot twist! of course since I found out that they were creating "Fantastic Beasts & where to find them" into a movie I actually started reading that book first before the movie comes out.

Once I actually finish reading a book I will actually make a post with reviews, favorite points and quotes of the book and honest thoughts overalls!

Happy Reading everyone ♡♡




No comments:

Post a Comment